A regulated exchange of air is the be all and end all of a healthy indoor climate. The difficulty lies solely in finding the right balance between fresh air supply and heat loss. Or put differently: the art of ventilation that is ecologically sound and saves heating costs. Unfortunately there is no pat solution for this – how long the optimal exchange of air takes depends on wind and weather, the position of the opened windows, and many other factors. The ventilation system REGEL-air 76 makes the decision for you, for it regulates a uniform supply of fresh air by itself – and that even without electricity. The two-stage wind pressure regulation ensures pleasant indoor air behind closed windows.
This intelligent solution keeps harmful mould out of your living space. REGEL-air 76 can be installed either horizontally above the window or vertically next to it, i.e. in the invisible area of the PVC-U window. In addition, it is easy to clean.
You are home only rarely, and have a weekend retreat, so you can’t open the window for regular airing? Then the ventilation solution REGEL-air 76 is just the right answer for your PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 in the double seal version – also as a retrofit.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- Regulates indoor humidity and minimises risk of harmful mould.
- Constant, uniform supply of fresh air.
- Ventilates in closed windows as well, and invisible on both the inside and outside.
- For vertical and horizontal installation.
- Easy to clean, and quick and easy to install.
- Easy to retrofit, so ideal for windows that have already been installed.
- Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB (STC 4).
- Tightness against driving rain and air passage in accordance with DIN and EU standards.
- DIN 1946-6 ventilation.