The progress TROCAL has gained with its experience and technology can also be seen in the latest window generation. The PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 double seal features a 76 mm installation depth, five chamber technology inside the profiles, and a convincing, timelessly elegant design of the slender sash and outer frame profiles.
TROCAL 76 provides the optimal conditions not only in new buildings, but in renovations as well. The strong technical structure of the PVC-U window system exhibits the highest static properties. Large glazed areas can be realised just as you imagine them – there are no limits to bright, floodlit rooms. A further considerable advantage of large glazed areas is the gain in solar energy. So, don’t only save heating costs, but boost the feel good factor in your own four walls.
TROCAL 76 is characterised by excellent thermal insulation, and even the standard version exhibits a Uf value of 1.1 W/(m²K). The maximum sound insulation value of 47 dB is obtained with triple glazing 48 mm thick.
TROCAL 76 fulfils both today and in future the requirements for high quality architecture. Both developers and architects are utilising the PVC-U window system to redesign the living environment: More beauty, more pleasantness, more sun.
Discover the diverse design possibilities for your PVC-U window profiles. You have the choice between classical white PVC, our TROCAL DecoStyle laminate colour range, and proCoverTec.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 double seal system with 76 mm installation depth.
- Five chamber structure inside the PVC profiles.
- Timelessly elegant, modern design of straight lines.
- The intelligent profile design enhances the stability of the window.
- Slender profile sight lines create the optimal space for the greatest possible passage of light.
- The greater solar heat gains also help to cut heating costs.
- Highly insulating double seal system, max Uf value of 1.1 W/(m²K) alone in the standard version.
- Sound insulation up to 47 dB – thanks to large glazing options up to 48 mm thick.
- Weldable PCE or conventional EPDM seals in light grey or black.
- Available in classical white, lined with our TROCAL DecoStyle laminate colour range, or proCoverTec.
- Suitable for expansions with aluminium cladding AluClip, load bearing cover AluClip Pro, and compound sash AddOn.