You want to design your home according to your own personal ideas? TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip Pro makes exactly this possible. The highlight of this PVC-U window system with an installation depth of 76 mm is the aluminium cover on the outside of the window – specifically, this takes over a static function.
The unique combination of PVC-U and aluminium provides several advantages. The material PVC-U provides, for instance, the conditions needed for optimal thermal and sound insulation. Moreover, its intrinsic properties make it very easy to clean and virtually low maintenance. Aluminium, on the other hand, protects the outside of the window against permanent exposure to wind and weather and preserves value of the property. In addition, there are virtually no limits to the design possibilities.
This modern PVC-U window fulfils all of your requirements, whether for design, function, structural properties, insulating values, environmental protection, or longevity. Discover your advantages with TROCAL 76 AluClip Pro with double seal.
The PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip Pro is insulated ideally in the form of ultra modern sealing technology and the five chamber structure inside the profiles. The aluminium cover takes over the static function, so there is no need for a steel reinforcement in the sash profile.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip Pro.
- Five chamber technology with 76 mm installation depth.
- Aluminium cover AluClip Pro takes over a static function.
- The sash does not need steel reinforcement.
- The aluminium cover on the outside of the window opens up countless possibilities – paintwork in RAL colours, powder finishing, anodised effects, or NCS designs.
- PVC-U profiles on the inside of the window are easy to clean and virtually low maintenance.