TROCAL 76 AluClip represents a PVC-U window system with an installation depth of 76 mm and an aluminium cover precision fitted to the outside of the window. Aluminium is weatherproof and of lasting value. The material presents a fascinating combination of timeless elegance, colour design diversity, and great stability. What aluminium can’t deliver, is provided by PVC-U, namely the optimal thermal and sound insulation. TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip gives you both: PVC-U and aluminium. In other words, the advantages of both materials united in the one innovative system.
With the aluminium cover on the outside of the window, TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip offers countless variants for colour designs. Whether paintwork in RAL colours, powder finishing, anodised effects, or NCS designs – you have the choice! The inside presents a convincing expanse of neutral white, low maintenance PVC-U.
In addition to these visual highlights, the double seal system TROCAL 76 AluClip also achieves the best technical values, e.g. for thermal and sound insulation. This PVC-U window system exhibits a heat transfer coefficient Uf of 1.2 W/(m²K). And its sound insulation value is an impressive 47 dB. Triple insulating or special functional glazing can be fitted up to a thickness of 50 mm.
TROCAL fulfils both today and in future the requirements for high quality architecture. Both developers and architects are utilising the PVC-U window system to redesign the living environment: More beauty, more pleasantness, more sun.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 double seal AluClip.
- Five chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
- Highly insulating double seal system, max Uf value of 1.2 W/(m²K).
- Sound insulation up to 47 dB – thanks to large glazing options up to 50 mm thick.
- Efficient manufacture – with straight or mitred connectors.
- On the outside, elegant aluminium design for virtually unlimited colour potential; on the inside, white PVC-U.
- Aluminium cover painted in RAL colours, powder finished, or anodised – virtually unlimited colour potential.