The future is here – large glazed areas, elegant design, high sound and thermal insulation, and outstanding security – the TROCAL 88 window innovation fulfils all requirements, both of today and in the future. Thanks to its modularity and upgrade technologies, this PVC-U window system with 88 mm installation depth offers the greatest degree of cost effectiveness and individuality.
The high tensile structure inside the PVC-U window profiles can take triple glazing and large-area functional glazing up to a maximum thickness of 56 mm. This gives rise to excellent sound insulation values. You can realise impressively large glazed areas just as you wish. One positive side effect is the solar gains, and hence a reduction to CO2 emissions and energy costs – above all in winter as well. Also its burglary protection properties and ventilation options make this innovative TROCAL 88 window system a convincing integrated solution.
Even the standard version of the novel TROCAL 88 high-insulation seven-chamber centre seal system fulfils the high energy saving requirements for passive house thermal insulation. The heat transfer coefficient of Uf = 0.95 W/(m²K) is achieved even on triple glazing 48 mm thick. What is exceptional here is that this thermal insulation value is even achieved with a steel reinforcement for max element sizes and on colour profiles. Fitted with additional inserts, the PVC-U window system TROCAL 88 achieves a Uf value of up to 0.88 W/(m²K).
Let the TROCAL colour programme inspire you. You can choose neutral white PVC or from smooth or grained wood grain, plain, or metallic laminate colours.
Our greenline principle: Energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide for that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 88 – Innovative PVC-U window and door system with 88 mm installation depth.
- Straight, recessed design with slim profile sight lines allowing the greatest amount of light in and achieving high solar energy gains.
- Passive house suitability as defined under ift guideline WA-15/2 – Uf value = 0.95 W/(m²K).
- Wide glazing range up to 56 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Reliable load transfer from heavy glazing weights to the central steel reinforcement.
- Ultra modern technology for great handling ease and reliable functionality. Easy to clean, durable and robust.
- Classical white PVC, laminated in woodgrain, plain, or metallic colours.