Thanks to its specially designed aluminium cladding on the outside, the PVC-U window system TROCAL 88 AluClip Pro is a real eye catcher. This cladding takes over the load bearing function that is usually reserved for the steel reinforcement inside the PVC-U sash profile. This modern system therefore combines the material advantages of PVC-U and aluminium in the one window.
The window profiles of PVC-U give you optimal thermal and sound insulation and permanent functional reliability, and they are easy care and low maintenance to boot – a whole life long. Aluminium offers you elegance, weather resistance, and many colours. Learn more about the virtually endless range of colour schemes for your designs. Whether powder coating, RAL paints, anodising, or NCS – you’ll find exactly what you need!
Yet the design of the aluminium functional cover and the top engineering values of the PVC-U profile are not the only convincing features of TROCAL 88 AluClip Pro – it also proves its architectural compatibility over a wide front. This includes large scale triple glazed areas and even functional glazing up to 56 mm thick. Realise an impressive facade design, profit from solar energy gains, and save considerable heating costs and hence harmful CO2 emissions.
Now free thanks to the aluminium functional cover, the reinforcing chambers can be filled with the upgrade technology proEnergyTec for even greater thermal insulation. The result: A high-insulation PVC-U window system exhibiting the elegance needed for aluminium window design. The AluClip Pro variant with foam filled frame and sash profiles achieves a maximum heat transfer coefficient of 0.79 W/(m²K).
All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
- TROCAL 88 AluClip Pro – PVC-U window system with functional aluminium cover.
- Seven-chamber design with 88 mm installation depth.
- Semi offset window design of straight lines with butt joined aluminium covers.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows.
- Wide glazing range up to 56 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- High stability thanks to functional aluminium cladding.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.