TROCAL 88 AluClip – An ultra modern PVC-U window system complemented with a stylish aluminium cover on the outside. A combination of the two materials PVC-U and aluminium, united with technology on the highest level in a window, will no longer leave any wish unfulfilled in future. These PVC-U profiles give you the optimal thermal and sound insulation and permanent functional reliability. The aluminium cover, on the other hand, offers you exceptional elegance and very high weather resistance.
In addition, the aluminium cover on the outside of the window comes with an exceptional range of colours. The impressive number e.g. of RAL colours lends your building’s facade that quite special character. Let our various painting and coating methods like anodising and powder coating convince you. On the inside, the window presents the fascinating potential of neutral white PVC.
Yet the TROCAL 88 AluClip seven chamber centre seal system not only presents a convincing visual appeal. Also in thermal insulation, this PVC-U window system with clip-on aluminium cladding is setting new standards with an outstanding Uf value of 1.0 W/(m²K). Thanks to huge glazed areas and the associated solar energy gains, you save energy costs in both summer and winter. Also outstanding sound insulation values can be achieved with triple glazing up to 56 mm thick. With respect to security, TROCAL 88 AluClip gives you that reassuring feeling: its modularity and individuality let you realise your personal wishes.
All PVC-U profiles are produced with lead free stabilisers based on calcium and zinc.
- TROCAL 88 AluClip – The trendsetting combination.
- Innovative PVC-U window system with aluminium cladding.
- 88 mm installation depth.
- Offset design of straight lines with butt joined aluminium covers.
- Outstanding thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows.
- Wide glazing range up to 56 mm for installation of triple and special functional glazing.
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white.
- Almost unlimited choice of colour of the aluminium covers due to finishing techniques such as anodising and powder finishing.
- Conservation of resources by using only a minimum quantity of aluminium.
- Easy to clean, durable and robust.