You want to design your home according to your own personal ideas? TROCAL 76 centre seal AluClip Pro makes exactly this possible. The impressive feature of this PVC-U window system with an installation depth of 76 mm is the aluminium cover on the outside of the window – specifically, this takes over a static function.
The unique combination of PVC-U and aluminium provides several advantages. The material PVC-U provides, for instance, the conditions needed for optimal thermal and sound insulation. Moreover, its intrinsic properties make it very easy to clean and virtually low maintenance. Aluminium, on the other hand, protects the outside of the window against permanent exposure to wind and weather and preserves value of the property. In addition, there are virtually no limits to the design possibilities.
This modern PVC-U window fulfils all of your requirements, whether for design, function, structural properties, insulating values, environmental protection, or longevity. Discover your advantages with TROCAL 76 AluClip Pro with centre seal.
The PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 centre seal AluClip Pro is insulated ideally in the form of ultra modern sealing technology and the six chamber structure inside the profiles. The aluminium cover takes over the static function, so there is no need for a steel reinforcement in the sash profile.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 centre seal AluClip Pro – with static aluminium cover.
- Six chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
- Thermal insulation value Uf of 1.1 W/(m²K).
- AluClip Pro aluminium cover takes over static functions – No steel reinforcement needed in the sash.
- Triple glazing up to 50 mm thick.
- Elegant aluminium design: painted, powder finished, or anodised – virtually unlimited colour potential.