With the insulating and tightness values of today's buildings and windows correct ventilation is particularly important for supplying fresh air and reducing air humidity. However, if ventilation is not to waste energy unnecessarily, you will need to follow a few important rules or utilise innovative window technology. The specific arrangement of window rebate ventilators draws out the humidity in the rooms in a controlled process: a clever way to save energy.
The ventilation mechanism of ClimaTec 76 designed for the TROCAL 76 centre seal PVC-U window system lies concealed in the outer frame rebate. It is scarcely visible, but all the more effective for that: It provides for a controlled supply of fresh air without manual ventilation and does not need a power supply. ClimaTec 76 can regulate indoor air humidity. The risk of mould formation is therefore greatly minimised. The ventilation system ClimaTec 76 also features automatic wind pressure regulation when exposed to strong gusts. And of course, it complies with the requirements under EnEV (German Energy Savings Act) as well as the DIN and EU standards on tightness against driving rain, sound insulation, and residential ventilation.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- ClimaTec 76 for the TROCAL 76 centre seal PVC-U window system.
- Self regulating, easy to clean ventilation system.
- Minimises high air humidity and the risk of mould.
- Promotes the controlled supply of fresh air
- Ventilator screen protects against insects.
- Concealed in the frame, so practically invisible from the inside and outside.
- Automatic wind pressure regulation.
- Complies with EnEV (German Energy Savings Act).
- Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB (STC 4).
- Tightness against driving rain and air passage in accordance with DIN and EU standards.
- DIN 1946-6 ventilation.