The new AluClip Zero variant of the PVC-U window system TROCAL 76 centre seal presents a convincing combination of appealing design and outstanding technology. Users can choose from a total of three aluminium design covers: a completely flush-mounted look with virtually flush-mounted glass pane, an offset version with classical wood and aluminium look, and a third variant in the form of an aluminium cover in an all-glass design.
The only difference from the conventional AluClip version is a specially developed sash profile and its aluminium covers with a special design. AluClip Zero also incorporates the familiar benefits of combined PVC-U and aluminium. On the technology side, the PVC-U window profile scores with heat and sound insulation values. Aluminium offers weather resistance, lasting value, the fascination of timeless elegance, colour potential, and high stability.
The AluClip Zero design covers are very simple to process. They are clipped on the PVC-U window profile and butt joined in the corners. This aluminium design cover system offers special glazing options from 36 to 50 mm and from 48 to 56 mm, depending on the version.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 AluClip Zero – That’s my design.
- Six chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
- Unique aluminium design cover system.
- Three cover looks: flush-mounted, offset, and all-glass look.
- Patent application submitted.
- Excellent thermal insulation with Uf values from 1.1 to 1.2 W/(m²K).
- Glazing from 36 to 50 mm or from 48 to 56 mm, depending on the version.
- Excellent general and weather resistance thanks to the clipped-on aluminium cladding.
- Compatible with the upgrade technology proEnergyTec.
- On the outside, elegant aluminium design for virtually unlimited colour potential – painted, powder finished, or anodised.