With the one profile system, namely TROCAL 76, you can install not only your windows, but also balcony, terrace, or parallel sliding-tilting doors just as you wish in your own home. TROCAL 76 opens up new prospects – a system that is perfectly matched in all of its components. Lend your home an intrinsically harmonious line.
On the outside of the PVC-U profiles, the aluminium cover AluClip presents excellent design possibilities. Not only the various techniques like powder finishing and NCS designs, also the tried and tested paintwork in all RAL colours is available. The residential door panelling can make use of modern functional glazing in a great many surface patterns and colours, panes with LED effect lighting, or motif glazing, or you can choose from the extensive prefabricated panel range from renowned manufacturers.
Thanks to perfected technology, TROCAL 76 AluClip PVC-U residential doors exhibit outstanding thermal insulation. The high tightness and thermal insulation is made possible by a threshold with thermal break. Only 20 mm high, this also promotes barrier-free living as defined in DIN 18025.
In private residential buildings, you will mostly find residential doors that open inward. Outward opening residential doors are used for escape routes in commercial buildings (safety reasons) and for small halls in private households.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 residential door AluClip.
- Five chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
- Perfect protection against wind and rain.
- High thermal insulation thanks to threshold with thermal break.
- Barrier free living as defined in DIN 18025 possible.
- Maximum sash size for a single-sash residential door: 1100 × 2200 mm.
- Maximum sash size for a residential door with floating mullion sash: 900 × 2200 mm.
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2.
- High tightness thanks to double seals on the threshold.
- Use of special functional glazing or commercially available residential door panelling.
- The aluminium cover on the outside of the PVC-U window system opens up countless design possibilities.