A further supplement to our window range takes the form of a residential door matching our design cover system AluClip Zero. The characteristic feature here is the flush-mounted look of the residential door panelling with aluminium panel. This residential door presents the perfect look harmonising with the three aluminium design covers for the PVC-U window profiles.
This residential door system provides the final touch in the form of a floating connection between the panelling and the PVC-U profile. In other words, the residential door retains its geometry and functional efficiency, whether in the searing heat of summer or the extreme cold of winter. The technology behind TROCAL 76 AluClip Zero presents a convincing array of passive-house-compatible thermal insulation values, high weather resistance, and maximum protection against driving rain. Together with its captivating design, the residential door system sets stylish accentuations in every building.
What really makes the TROCAL 76 AluClip Zero so special, though, is its customisable colour scheme, for both the panelling and the aluminium covers on the outside of the PVC-U profiles. Not only the various techniques like powder finishing and NCS designs, also the tried and tested paintwork in all RAL colours is available.
Yet this door is not only a feast for the eyes colourwise. Its remarkable size, too, cuts an impressive figure – with sash sizes up to 1200 x 2400 mm on the single-sash versions. It also scores in the burglary protection category with a resistance class of up to RC 2.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 76 PVC-U residential door AluClip Zero.
- Six chamber design with 76 mm installation depth.
- Unique aluminium design cover system with flush-mounted look.
- Passive-house-compatible thermal insulation values thanks to threshold with thermal break.
- Door panelling from 38 to 86 mm.
- Floating connection between panelling and sash profile for high dimensional stability.
- Max sash sizes 1200 x 2400 mm.
- Optimal protection against wind and rain.
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2.
- On the outside, elegant aluminium design for virtually unlimited colour potential – painted, powder finished, or anodised.
- On the inside, neutral white PVC-U – easy care and low maintenance.
- Lead free stabilisers in the virgin material – our greenline principle.