Growing demands for energy efficiency and convenient security have been answered by TROCAL in the form of its TROCAL 88+ PVC-U residential door system, a development with an installation depth of 88 mm.
The innovative five chamber system achieves top marks in thermal insulation. The installation depth provides the space needed for high thermal insulation door panelling and functional glazing up to 56 mm thick. Whether reliability and stability, comfort, ergonomics, or design, the residential door system TROCAL 88+ presents a wide range of solutions up to the passive house variant.
The TROCAL 88+ residential door provides stability and security in every detail. Stability is provided in the form of perfectly designed reinforcement profiles and welded nonpositive corner connections. Protection against forced entry can be configured to individual wishes and needs.
You will experience the high quality of TROCAL 88+ PVC-U residential doors in your daily routine. The particularly deep lock offset (”backset”) of max 55 mm ensures the greatest level of comfort and ergonomics for every opening cycle. The innovative multichamber system also exhibits excellent thermal insulation values.
The threshold system features a genuine second sealing level. The threshold is installed completely on a thermal break and so prevents condensation. The threshold is only 20 mm high, fulfilling the barrier-free building requirements under DIN 18025.
The TROCAL double chamfer design lends the PVC-U residential door its distinctive look. The DecoStyle laminate colour range provides wood grain and modern colours.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 88+ PVC-U residential door system with 88 mm installation depth.
- Five chamber technology for improved thermal insulation.
- Slender visible sight lines for plenty of incoming light.
- Designed for high thermal insulation door panelling and functional glazing up to 56 mm thick.
- Stability in the form of perfectly designed reinforcement profiles and welded nonpositive corner connections.
- Optimal security – additional hinge side lock for protection against forced entry.
- The particularly deep lock offset (“backset”) up to 55 mm is ideal for a wide range of handle fittings.
- Threshold system with thermal break.
- Barrier free building under DIN 18025.
- Unlimited design potential thanks to TROCAL DecoStyle in wood grain and modern colours.