The TROCAL AluClip concept is a fusion of two designs – the established aluminium cladding system and an intelligent combination of PVC and aluminium. TROCAL 88+ AluClip helps to realise every colour idea on the outside of the PVC-U window. We not only provide a range of standardised RAL colours in matt, high-gloss, anodised, and NCS designs, we can also cater for an unlimited number of special colour needs. Not only this, also colour combinations, styles, and particular patterns can be individualised as you wish. On the inside, profiles of PVC-U safeguard the optimal thermal insulation, high reliability, and low maintenance.
The TROCAL 88+ AluClip residential door system with a five chamber system provides stability and security in every detail. Stability is provided in the form of perfectly designed reinforcement profiles and welded nonpositive corner connections. Protection against forced entry can be configured to individual wishes and needs.
You will experience the high quality of the TROCAL 88+ AluClip PVC-U residential door in your daily routine. The particularly deep lock offset (”backset”) of max 55 mm ensures the greatest level of comfort and ergonomics for every opening cycle. The innovative multichamber system also exhibits excellent thermal insulation values.
The threshold system features a genuine second sealing level. The threshold is installed completely on a thermal break and so prevents condensation. The threshold is only 20 mm high, fulfilling the barrier-free building requirements under DIN 18025.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- TROCAL 88+ PVC-U residential door system with 88 mm installation depth.
- Five chamber technology for improved thermal insulation.
- Slender visible sight lines for plenty of incoming light.
- Designed for high thermal insulation door panelling and functional glazing.
- Stability in the form of perfectly designed reinforcement profiles and welded nonpositive corner connections.
- Optimal security – additional hinge side lock for protection against forced entry.
- The particularly deep lock offset (“backset”) up to 55 mm is ideal for a wide range of handle fittings.
- Threshold system with thermal break.
- Barrier free building under DIN 18025.
- Virtually unlimited design potential: whether the standardised RAL colour range in matt or glossy, anodised and NCS designs, or special colours.