The patented system TROCAL 88+ AluFusion (EP 1 877 640 B1) is a very special generation of PVC-U windows. Besides the familiar functions of an aluminium cover, the special features include in addition the sliding connection between the PVC sash and the functional aluminium profiles and the absent glazing bead. The aluminium enters into a unique bond with the PVC-U. The fusion of aluminium and PVC-U – TROCAL 88+ AluFusion.
The aluminium profile takes over static functions, so steel reinforcement in the PVC-U profile is needed only in special cases. Possible elements can be as high as 3.50 m. Sliding sash doors up to 2.60 m high can be installed.
At the 2009 “Daphne – Spirit of Environment” award ceremony in Vienna, AluFusion was declared to be a “Daphne Excellent Project” by the Austrian minister of the environment Niki Berlakovich.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- On the inside, white PVC – on the outside, elegant aluminium design with offset or semi-offset sash contour.
- Highly insulating profile cross section with 88 mm installation depth and functional aluminium cover.
- Optimal thermal insulation values with Uf = 0.80 - 1.1 W(m²K).
- Perfect sound insulation – 45 dB.
- Superior static properties – large elements without steel reinforcement.
- Floor-to-ceiling window walls in facade look.
- Highly functional, elegant, and economical.
- A clear play of lines also on the inside: a glazing bead is no longer needed.