TROCAL PremiSlide 76 AluClip is an impressive PVC-U system for practical sliding windows and lightweight sliding doors. In small living accommodation or when integrated into a kitchenette, it allows all imaginable installation situations. The small space requirement for opening covers all needs in private living accommodation as well as in public buildings such as schools or office buildings. TROCAL PremiSlide 76 AluClip rounds off the design perfectly, not only within rooms but also when integrated into the house facade.
The impressive sliding system TROCAL PremiSlide 76 AluClip combines technically outstanding performance characteristics with pure aesthetics. In addition to the tried and tested 5-chamber structure within the PVC-U profiles, it proves itself with an all-round sealing method. In addition to the features mentioned above, the up to 50 mm triple glazing that can be used, gives an unparalleled thermal insulation. In its product class - PVC-U sliding systems - TROCAL PremiSlide 76 AluClip displays the best energy saving Uf value of up to 1.4 W/(m²K) and even a Uw value of up to 0.70 W/(m²K). Because of the considerable maximum size of the sliding PVC-U elements, additional solar energy, which will permanently reduce the heating costs, is gained.
The comfortable operation accomplishes a uniquely effortless and wear-free opening and closing. Special axial slide carriages gently absorb the settling movements of the sashes, thus ensuring a gliding motion. They also allow an effective, locked ventilation gap position.
The AluClip variant is characterised by aluminium covers on the outer side of the PVC-U profiles. Almost limitless possibilities in the colour design are available to you. Choose between various refinement options for the aluminium covers, like e.g. standard RAL colours in matt or high gloss, anodised coatings or NCS designs.
Our greenline principle: Energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide for that extra sustainability.
- PremiSlide 76 AluClip - innovative sliding system with 163,5 mm installation depth, 76 mm installation depth of the sliding sash.
- Almost limitless possibilities in the colour design of the aluminium covers.
- Based on TROCAL 76 double seal system, five chamber design.
- Flexibility as a sliding window, sliding door, or side entrance door.
- Maximum heat transfer coefficient Uf of 1.4 W/(m²K) as standard.
- Triple glazing of up to 50 mm can be fitted.
- Reliable “ECO SLIDE” hardware system by Siegenia.
- Effective, locked ventilation gap position through special locking hooks.
- Gliding motion when opening and closing through special axial slide carriages.
- Sustainability as the highest command.