With the innovative lift/sliding door system TROCAL PremiDoor 88, you experience an all-new feeling for living. Its extremely large glazed areas cause the border to disappear between living space and outdoors – between inside and outside.
PremiDoor 88 combines maximised engineering values and optimal cost effectiveness. In other words: By creating this innovative lift/sliding door, TROCAL strikes the perfect balance between statics and thermal insulation. Up to 2.90 m high and 6.50 m wide, the whole element promotes transparent architecture with large glazed areas. Even the standard version exhibits an outstanding heat transfer coefficient Uf of 1.2 - 1.3 W(m²K). Optional special glazing can even reduce the UD value to 0.8 W(m²K). Also the slender profile sight lines and the large passage of light they let through help you to slash your heating costs!
The PremiDoor 88 slides opens with the greatest of ease at all times, even with the maximum element sizes, together with the highest opening and closing comfort. Experience more cosiness in your own home thanks to an elaborate seal system of perfectly matched sealing levels.
The lift/sliding door offers a large number of design options. You can choose from classical White PVC, the laminate colour range TROCAL DecoStyle, or the innovative surface technology proCoverTec on the outside only or as a Full-Cover, or AluClip.
Our greenline principle: energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material, and intelligent recycling concepts provide that extra sustainability.
- PremiDoor 88 – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 88 mm installation depth.
- Maximum element size 6.50 m × 2.90 m for White elements.
- Save heating costs thanks to a heat transfer coefficient Uf of 1.2 - 1.3 W(m²K).
- Slender profile sight lines for maximised passage of light and greater solar heat gains.
- PremiDoor 88 is extremely easy to open.
- A unique seal system for greater cosiness.
- Available in classical White, TROCAL DecoStyle, AluClip variant, or proCoverTec on the outside only or as Full-Cover.
- Sustainability as the highest command.