You would like to bring the outside world into your living environment without having to relinquish design? Get the new freedom for your home – with the innovative PremiDoor 76 AluClip.
The barrier-free lift/sliding door system PremiDoor 76 AluClip has an installation depth of 76 mm. The aluminium covers, clipped to the outside of the PVC-U profiles, complement the appearance perfectly. With the various refinement options for the aluminium covers, like e.g. standard RAL colours in matt or high gloss,anodised coatings or NCS designs, there is an almost unlimited range of colours at your disposal.
The five chamber design and the glazing options of up to 50 mm contribute towards optimum thermal insulation even with a slender sight line. A specially designed sealing system with ,amongst other things, a high-volume central seal in the centre fastener, guarantees a heat transfer coefficient of Uf = 1.4 W/(m²K).
A perfect harmony prevails between thermal insulation and static properties. A maximum element size with a width of up to 6.50 metres and a height of up to 2.40 metres can be realised. This lift/sliding door system ensures the largest possible openings and the maximum passage of light.
The TROCAL PremiDoor 76 AluClip fulfils the highest demands even in everyday operation. Outstanding functional reliability and a very simple and quiet opening and closing the door is a given. The barrier-free threshold exhibits impeccable comfort not only in new builds but also in renovations.
Our greenline principle: Energy efficient window systems, lead free stabilisers in virgin material and intelligent recycling concepts provide for that extra sustainability.
- PremiDoor 76 – Innovative lift/sliding door system with 76 mm installation depth.
- AluClip aluminium covers make an almost unlimited range of colours available – standardised RAL colours, anodised and NCS .designs
- Optimum heat transfer coefficient of Uf = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K) in the standard design.
- Slender profile sight lines for maximised passage of light and greater solar heat gains.
- Ease of handling when opening and closing.
- Specially developed sealing system with, amongst other things, high-volume central seal in the centre fastener.
- Sustainability as the highest command.